The CUTCUT wrap film dispenser – helps you to: A) UNROLL and B) CUT the wrap film.
You need to follow this instructions in order to better use the CUTCUT dispenser.
1. Dispense the film by tilting the CUTCUT dispenser
1. 1 Unroll the film roll
1.2 Tense the film especial in front of the Cutter . Do it by keeping a finger on the roll after you have unrolled the amount of foil you need for packing .
The Cutter is heavy in order to slide when the you tilt the CUTCUT dispenser. The cutter has a V shaped stainless steel blade which is cutting the foil in both directions .
1.3 After you cut the film, a piece of film is available so you can grip it, unroll and cut the foil again and again.
1.4 You have to make a tip of the foil and introduce it under the 2 metal rods at the first time you install the roll foil on the CUTCUT dispenser.
Also you have to make the tip and introduce it under the 2 metal rods every time the foil clings on the roll.
1) easy cut of the wrap foil in 3 modes:
a) in hand , by tilting the dispenser , b) on the table bu moving the cutter c) on the shelf , by moving the cutter
2) easy switching between the 3 cutting modes: the wrap film dispenser can be removed from the shelf were is fixed only by a blocker entering a hole in the bottom of the CUTCUT dispenser.
3) accepts many sizes of wrap film rolls :
4 cm > Roll inner diameter > 2cm
Roll external Diameter < 5,5 cm
Roll width ( L max ) < 31 cm ( for the CUTCUT 30 ) ,
( L max ) < 46 cm – ( for the CUTCUT 45 )
4) easy installation of the wrap film rolls